Iron On Label Tags To Personalize English or Hebrew
Iron On Labels for Kippahs, and articles to personalize. Delivered with Teflon these Iron on labels are simple and fast to apply with an Iron. Simply
- Place the Label face down,
- Place the Teflon on top
- Apply Iron for 15 seconds
- Allow to cool for 1 minute.
Type in your text in the box below in a full sentence. We'll lay it out professionally. (Then specify in brackets if you have a preferred font such as "Script as shown")
We often include a few extra labels in every order.
Rectangle Iron-On Labels 2.5" x 0.75" (33 labels per page)
Square Iron-On Labels 1.5" x 1.5" (30 labels per page)
Large Round Iron-On Labels 2" x 2" (20 labels per page)
- Minimum order 100 iron on labels per order.
- You may request a background color or add an image !
- Standard font is Helvetica. However you may choose Andy, blacktulip, burin, casual, challenge, chiller, COLLEGE, cookie, cooper, cutie, disco , Garamond, Gothic, grand hotel, groovy, kumquat, luckiestguy, Mona Lisa Solid, Old English, Pacifico, Patrickhand, Permanentmarker, pompier, Poppins, rubberstamp, sancreek, script bold, shelly, sunshiney, synchro, typewriter, wanted, & wendy.
Note: Text is laid out accordingly to fit. No two texts will look alike. Photos are shown as sample only.