DavkaWriter Dimensions II - Jewish Texts for Hebrew/English Word Processing
DavkaWriter Dimensions II is a collection of ready-to-use Hebrew texts in DavkaWriter Platinum 5/6 word processing format. In addition to the Hebrew texts listed below, it also includes two texts with English translation as well - the Haggadah and the Tanach.
This compilation is perfect for synagogues, youth groups, and individuals who need access to these texts to prepare educational materials or for reference. Once you install the DavkaWriter Dimensions texts, they become a permanent part of the DavkaWriter Platinum 6 tools menu, and are easily accessible from within the program.
DavkaWriter Dimensions II includes the following Hebrew texts:
- Hebrew text of Rashi on Chumash with Nikud - essential for teachers, educators and students
- Hebrew text of Rambam's Mishneh Torah - indispensable for research and study!
- Hebrew text of Otzar Dinim U'minhagim - Classic text of Rabbi J.D. Eisenstein's digest of Jewish laws and customs, a most useful reference tool
- Hebrew-Aramaic text of Talmud and Rashi
- Machzor for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in Ashkenazic and Sephardic formats with nikud
- Shabbat Zemirot in Hebrew with nikud
- Passover Haggadah : Hebrew text with nikud, English translation by Rabbi Zev Shostak
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - Hebrew text with nikud
- English text of Tanach
DavkaWriter Dimensions II also includes 3 fonts from the Guttman Font Collection. System Requirements:
PC with CD-ROM drive, DavkaWriter Platinum 4, 5, or 6