This ner tamid has a classic contemporary design. Four hand blown glass flames resemble a more traditional concept of the synagogue eternal light. The base is lathed from solid African walnut and features a hand made borosilicate glass bead. You can choose from a light, dark, or mohogany finish, as well as an array of colors for the glass flames.
Wood and Glass Flames Ner Tamid This Ner Tamid currently in stock and shipped within days. Each Ner Tamid base is lathed from solid wood and mounted with hand blown glass, made individually by artist. Each ner tamid is produced individually and bears unique detail work. Can be wired for standard lightbulb or LED. We offer various colors for the glass flames
- Choose glass colors red, gold, blue, clear, or sandblasted at no extra charge!
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass| Walnut wood
- Dimensions: 55 cm tall x 24 cm diameter
- Choose color wood finish stain at no extra charge!
- In stock for fast delivery!