Kippah Imprint for Bar Mitzvah and Wedding Kippot
Our Kippah Department professionally layout every kippah print order in one of the following formats.
Embossed Kippahs and Kippot. Embossed Kippahs are designs that are pressed into the suede evenly across the whole kippah. 66 Patterns in 32 color options.
- Choose your Design Pattern (don't pay attention to color yet).
- Now choose a Base color of your Kippah .
- **ANY COLOR IS AVAILABLE FOR ANY DESIGN**
- Beige, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Dark Gray, Dark Royal, Denim, Emerald Green, Eggplant, Fuchsia, Gold, Green, Hot Pink, Ivory, Lavender, Light Blue, Light Grey, Lime, Luggage, Medium Grey, Navy, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Royal, Rust, Teal, Turquoise, Wedgewood, White.
- The kippah will be embossed with the design style chosen & in the color of the base kippah chosen. ** Note, the color Style combinations shown are just examples and any color can be chosen for that particular emboss pattern
This Yarmulke is a beautiful upscale kippah without the price tag for your Bar Mitzvah Kippah , Bat Mitzvah Kippah, Wedding Kippah or any simcha ocassion.