The Wedding Treasury - The Gibber Edition - Calligraphy Art by R. Weinreb
A collection of inspirational essays, relevant customs and laws, magnificent illumination, for the most meaningful time in a couple's life.
- Customs through the Ages
- The Chattan, Kallah and Har Sinai
- A Personal Yom Kippur · Loving through Giving
- The Mezinka Tantz · Foundations of Holiness
- Sheva Berachot - Building Worlds
- Laws of the Aufruf, Chupah and more
- 240 pages
- 8 1/2"x 11" gift size edition
- Luxurious embossed and stamped artistic cover
- Satin ribbon marker
- Full color illumination throughout the volume
Rabbi Weinreb's illuminations, designs and writings contain a fascinating interplay of artistic imagery and profound research based on traditional texts and sources, creating a "visual Midrash"
... I hoped that my illuminations, and particularly my art publications, would take the viewer beneath the surface of the text to see the texts through the exalted vision of our Sages throughout the generations. My palette is my pulpit… the opportunity to explore the rich elucidations and messages of hundreds of years of commentaries expands the horizons of Jewish art. It is a profoundly intense, spiritual journey and I invite you to join me. If perhaps through my interpretations and artwork you have gained a deeper appreciation into the profound messages of our Sages, you will be inspired by more than the beauty of the artwork; hopefully you will be enriched by the beauty of Judaism and Torah.”